We thought you might like to know something a little bit different about our team rather than reading the standard blurb about our commitment to customer service and the list of awards we have won. We of course place a great deal of value on looking after all our clients but we'd rather chat to you about that and how we can help you with your situation.
1. What was your first job? A. The same as my current job, working in real estate. My Dad (Ken) had a real estate agency and my sister and I spent our holidays doing letterbox drops and working in the office. One thing I remember is typing contracts - using carbon. You young whipper snappers don't know how good you've got it.
2. What is on your bucket list? A. A couple of things are - watch the Brisbane Lions win a grand final at the MCG, have a house on the absolute beach front (but it it must be a surf beach - not at all fussy), run a sub 2 hour half marathon and a fancy shoe robe with one pair of Manolo Blahniks.
3. Describe your first car and what you loved/hated about it? A. Ahhhh the Lemon. It was a bright yellow 1976 Toyota Corolla that my Mum had bought brand new and I inherited when she bought a new car. It had black and white cow print seat covers (which was a present from a very dear friend for my 18th birthday). I loved that car so much.
4. How did people describe you in your high school yearbook? A. Hmmm it is scary to think how long ago high school was, so it is hard to remember. Though I know a few of my school friends are likely to still have our senior yearbook and could tell me what was in there.
5. What is your guilty pleasure? A. The list is long ... life is short not to do the things you want to do. I will confess to one NZ TV show called Outrageous Fortune. Too funny and such a cool cast.