We thought you might like to know something a little bit different about our team rather than reading the standard blurb about our commitment to customer service and the list of awards we have won. We of course place a great deal of value on looking after all our clients but we'd rather chat to you about that and how we can help you with your situation.
1. What is on your bucket list? A. Skydiving! Absolutely love heights; it would be an amazing experience.
2. What is your guilty pleasure? A. My guilty pleasure would have to be, in my spare time I spend hours on realestate.com,au just eager that one day I will live in a mansion.
3. Share something funny or endearing about your pet? A. I have a Border collie x Kelpie who in the morning does a yoga type stretch; bottom in the air, head up and does the cutest little howl.
4. Describe your first car and what you loved/hated about it? A. My first car was an older Holden Astra which I loved at the time because I had it in my head it was a fast sports car… definitely was not.
5. What accomplishment are you most proud of? A. I have always really been independent but I am still young and only starting my professional career. I am proud of where I am now, graduating school, moving out of home and getting a job I have always wanted.