5 3 2
Beautifully presented throughout and packed with so many extras this home is ready for a new family to create their own memories.
As you enter through the stunning entrance, you will love the high ceilings and feeling of space. It is here you start to appreciate just what is on offer in terms of informal and formal living spaces and how they can be used to suit your lifestyle.
If you love to entertain, this home is for you! Just imagine your weekends with friends and family enjoying time in the pool, sitting around the bar and a great meal cooking on the BBQ. You can’t help but have a good time here.
Location can make or break a house and this one is certainly a winner. With a bus stop just about at the front door, extensive parklands and walking tracks across the road, Citipointe College an easy walk and great access to Pacific Golf Course and Westfield Carindale and within the catchment for Mansfield State High School, life can’t get much easier.
What else do this house offer? Whilst the list is long, here are few more of the key features of the property:
• Four built in bedrooms upstairs and a fifth bedroom downstairs (currently used an office)
• Large master bedroom with fitted out walk in robe, parents retreat and stunning ensuite
• New kitchen with a highly functional design, all the modern conveniences and clean lines
• Set on an elevated 817m2 block and located at the end of a cul de sac
• Double remote garage with internal access, two garden sheds and 5000L rainwater tank
• Ducted air conditioning with 3 phase power, timber shutters and separate laundry,
This is a home you need to view to fully appreciate what is on offer. We look forward to showing you through 27 Angourie Place, Carindale.
Please note to inspect the property we will require you to provide details to allow for contact tracing plus you will need to wear a mask at all times whilst inspecting the property. If you have any questions please contact the Agent prior to attending the inspection.
5 3 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 817m2